Donations and humanitarian actions 2016
During year 2016, Alca trgovina in cooperation with the supplier HiPP, organized and donated HiPP milk as follows:
- The new record of 15,354 units in more than 40 institutions across Serbia (GAK Narodni front, GAK Niš, neonatology KBC Zemun, neonatology Srem.Mitrovica, maternity ward in Leskovac, Novi Pazar, Zrenjanin, Smeder.Palanci, ...)
- The biggest donation in 2016 was in May, in cooperation with the Slovenian Business Club, which organized the action "Lure smile" for children from the Shelter in Belgrade and for the occasion the Alca trgovina donated a significant amount of product more brands (Saponia Kandit, Paloma, RB, HIPP, Puma, Electrolux, ...) as well as 3 laptops, 5 bicycles and 20 footballs. We attended the opening event where guests children were well-known basketball player Natasa Kovacevic, two KUD and acoustic band.
- On two occasions (May and October) donated a considerable amount of Paloma products “Institution for Children and youth” Sremčica (intended for children with disabilities) as well as products Kandit in July 2016.
Humanitarian actions in 2016
- In July, Alca trgovina is organized traditionally blood donation in Belgrade, in its premises and has a record of 47 employees who gave their blood and contribution to society.
- In the first half of this year, few employees with a certain blood type is expressed selflessness and collegiality, because they repeatedly went to that institution and gave their blood for a sick colleague.
Humanitarian action “Plug for hendicap” 2016
- Alca trgovina in April joined the humanitarian action "Plug handicap" and signed a protocol of cooperation with the Association of Paraplegics from Zrenjanin. Employees have collected two large bags of caps (about 25 kg), which we delivered to Association and we are continuing action.
Donations and humanitarian acitons 2015
During year 2015, Alca trgovina in cooperation with the supplier HiPP, organized and donated HiPP milk as follows
- So far a record 9,375 units in 46 institutions across Serbia (GAK Narodni front, GAK Niš, KC Vojvodina Clinical Centre Niš, KBC Zemun, ZC Kraljevo, Maternity -Šabac, Požarevac, Leskovac, Aranđelovac, Prijepolje, Vršac, Pančevo, ...)
Humanitarian actions 2015 - We have shown solidarity and collegiality
- In July and August, our employees are given voluntarily significant monetary contributions for the operation of a sick child of our colleague and with some help from Alca trgovina, the entire amount has been collected and paid. The operation was successful and the little boy was successfully rehabilitated.
- We helped vulnerable family from the village Prošivalci, (Jošanička banja) with product suite of Saponia, Kandit, CPW, Paloma and Teekanne.
- Our company is traditionally organized on July 10, blood donation in Belgrade, in its premises
where 46 employees gave their blood and contribution to society.
Donations and charity 2014
Keeping in mind catastrophic floods and a serious consequences in Serbia, we joined in program to help the victims through a significant financial donation to the Red Cross and we also donated 6,500 pieces of Kimberly-Clark respiratory masks.
In cooperation with a business partner Electrolux - Zanussi we donated white goods for 14 families who were victims of catastrophic floods.
We have helped the logistics in the realization of the commodity donated by many of our suppliers (Paloma, Saponia, Kandit, Chips Way, CPW, Purina, ...) to Red Cross and other societies that are organized aid to the people and animals.
We have cooperated with Foundation Dragica Nikolić and with Handball Association of Serbia in procurement HiPP products.
Alca Trgovina in cooperation with supplier HIPP in 2014 was organized and donated HIPP milk for:
- Total 9.081 piece in 40 institution all around the Serbia (GAK Narodni front, GAK Niš, KC Vojvodina, KC Niš, KBC Zemun, KBC Zvezdara, Maternity Ward – Šabac, Požarevac, Leskovac, Čačak, Prijepolje, Vršac, Pančevo,...).
- We donated a greeted amount of HIPP instant porridge and specific product of Azira women socks to Home for children and youth with special needs "Sremčica".
- We enabled financially, in cooperation with a lot of suppliers shopping necessary medical supplies for child of our colleague.
- In July, Alca Trgovina in cooperation with suppliers Chips Way, CPW, Teekanne, GSK Aquafresh and Salvequick donated products to humanitarian organization “Friend in need” for helping children and youth with mental disabilities.
- We participated in donations of suppliers Chips Way for Christmas gifts to Committee for Human Rights “Majdanpek” and school for children with impaired hearing “Stefan Dečanski” Belgrade.
- Traditionally with donating products of Chips Way, Alpro, Manner and Kandit we support Australian embassy on charity Christmas Bazaar of the International Women's Club (IWC).
Humanitarian action 2014
At 13th June Alca Trgovina traditional organized blood donation in Belgrade, in our business premises and 41 employees gave their blood and contribution to society which is record in total.
We organized in Jun humanitarian action of employees in collection books for cities/ schools library in Mali Zvornik which was a lot affected in catastrophic floods.
Donations and charity 2013
Alca trgovina in cooperation with supplier HiPP organize and donate products to a total of 27 institutions throughout Serbia (Gak Popular Front, Clinical Center Niš, Clinical Center of Vojvodina, maternity - Kragujevac, Jagodina, Subotica, Loznica, Pozarevac, Vranje, Cacak, Krusevac, Sabac, Leskovac, ...)
Home for Children and Youth with Special Needs - Sremcica - donated products from a range of brands Paloma and Chips Way.
Alca trgovina in July 2013 Traditionally organized a voluntary blood donation in Belgrade, in its premises.
In December, the second time we supported charity Christmas Bazaar International Women's Club of Belgrade where we are at the Austrian booth through sales of national products (manner) all proceeds donated to various social projects in Serbia.
At the initiative of employees at the beginning of 2014. Was the Foundation will establish solidarity to help endangered colleagues by contributions of employees themselves.